Saturday, June 17, 2017

Encounter At War by Rich Corben













And Jan Strand (art rules, story drools, methinks, but Jan was onea my favs).  Sorry this took so long, Mike! (yep, yer the only holla I got)  As I looked again at the fanzine, Anomaly #3 version of this, I decided to Pasedena on the comparison to this redrawn version from the underground, Anomaly#4.  This is muchmuch better, so......Happy Father's Day! and please never leave dad stranded on a hostile planet!  Here's a dad joke:  two fish were in a tank, and one fish turns to the other and says, "Do you have any idea how to drive this thing?"  ouch

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, man! One forgets how rare a good science fiction story and great art combination are. Wonderful. FYI my daughter gave me a cool manly S&W knife for Fathers Day plus a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool. My kids got all of us tickets to the Rockies. Love that team. Wrote a song about them-wanna hear it? Goes like this (to the tune of The Flintstones) Rockies We're the Rockies We're a team right outta destiny From the town of Denver We're the greatest team you'll ever see Come ride with the Rockies round the league As we drive opponents to fatigue When you're with the Rockies Have a yabba-dabba-doot ime A dabba -doo time We'll have a gay old time

    ReplyDelete